North Pointe Ballet is entering its sixth year of making classical ballet accessible and we are thriving! The hardships of CoVID made us more resilient and increased our relevance, but your support continues to be a key component to our sustained growth and success.
We are proud of the ways that we have been able to serve our community with the generous help of donors like you. Thank you for all that you do to help us achieve our mission – we could not do what we do without you.
Here is just some of what you can expect from NPB in the second half of 2021:
- the opportunity to further our A Chance to Dance program through an intensive training in the Dancing Wheels method of Physically Integrated Dance rooted in scientific research and artistic inquiry;
- the production of a sophisticated 3D tour of the Magnificat Center for the Performing Arts to support patrons through our Sensory-Friendly Initiative as well as our Spanish-speaking patrons in the Hispanic community;
- the release of our social-emotional teaching resource, Virtual Ballet Experience: Because of You, to schools across Northeast Ohio;
- the expansion of our on-site education programs at partner organizations in both Lorain and Cuyahoga counties to include performance experience for those dancers; the continuation of our free performances at Lakeview Park in Lorain with a September 10th presentation of Cinderella.
- the return of The Nutcracker to theaters this December with an updated production that will better reflect our organizational values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Please continue to support NPB so that we can sustain our efforts and succeed in keeping a place for dance in our community.