Ballet performance experiences for individuals with extra-sensory and other special needs.
North Pointe Ballet offers performance opportunities for students from local dance studios to audition for children’s roles. NPB believes that the experience of performing alongside professional dancers develops confidence needed in young performers and inspires youth to become life-long arts advocates.
Bringing together young dancers of multiple backgrounds, varied levels of training, and different dance schools creates diversity in the cast, encourages teamwork, and develops unique friendships and shared experiences building bonds that extend beyond the studio and stage.
Students dancers ages 6-18 are invited to audition for NPB’s spring production of Peter Pan on Sunday, January 14 at 611 Bagley Rd, Berea, OH.
Audition Times are as Follows:
- Ages 6-8, 12:00-12:50pm
- Ages 9-11 (plus 6-8 call backs), 1:00-1:50pm
- Ages 12-14 (plus 9-11 call backs), 2:00-3:15pm
- Ages 15-18 (plus 12-14 call backs), 3:30-4:45pm
What You Need to Know to Audition:
- Auditions are for dancers ages 6-18 currently enrolled in a local dance studio. Dancers with diversability should reach out to [email protected] for more information about our A Chance to Dance program.
- Performances will be held at the Lorain Palace Theatre, May 3-5, 2024.
- Most rehearsals will be held on Sundays between 12pm and 5pm, beginning on January 28, at Baldwin Wallace Community Arts School. Specific rehearsal times will be assigned based on role/scene. Dancers must also be available for theater rehearsals April 28 – May 2.
- Audition registration is required! Audition fee is $15.
- Please fill out one form per dancer auditioning for a youth cast role in NPB’s production of Peter Pan.
- Please read each question carefully before submitting an application. This form MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE TIME OF YOUR DANCER’S AUDITION ON JANUARY 14.
- Anyone who submits their application by January 5 will receive access to audition prep videos sent to the email address provided on January 8.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your age group’s audition slot. These slots reflect the age of the dancer at the time of the audition.
- Please plan to stay for a parent information session during your child’s audition time. NPB hopes to effectively communicate and discuss topics in person prior to the busy rehearsal season and can answer questions directly. Parent information sessions will be held in the conference room down the hall from the studios.